Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hat & Coat Ornaments


I am getting all my little elf-made items ready for the Open Studio Weekend in two weeks.  Since I sold out of the ribbonwork brooches I made last fall, I thought I would make some more. 

 This is the final batch of ribbonwork brooches and accessories I will be putting together this month. For the next evening or two I will sew the felt & pin backings on, package them, and list them on Etsy or bring them to Arjuna shop in town. These are much more elegant in person. The textures and shimmering ribbon is quite lovely.




I've been in my night studio putting together the ribbonwork flowers I made last week.  I embellish them with leaves, small flowers, beads, buttons, and other sundries. Problem is, I would like to keep them all for myself!  Here are the most recent ones. Now, back to painting....








No comments:

Post a Comment