Monday, November 30, 2009

Looking Back

It's time to update my website.....in fact it's way beyond time to update my website. It is one of those things I procrastinate about. But the good news is that it is offering me an opportunity to look at the work I've created in the past 12 months. I am being forced to consolidate and evaluate what I've done and decide what I'd like to present.

I'm also for the first time seeing images of work I did nine months ago in Sydney and remembering the process and experience of being in that very different place. Having two separate studios is a special experience and allows me to work on various projects in each place that may have no resemblance to one another. And because I don't carry much work between the two spaces I can create works unique to each.

So here are a couple of images of pieces from earlier in the year that I will probably include on my website. Now just to do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment