Sunday, November 21, 2010

Building Hat & Coat Ornaments on Cold Nights


My hat & coat ornaments have proven to be a big success on the holiday market so on these cold cold evenings I've been lounging in my Night Studio, bundled into my soft blankie, sewing ribbon into beautiful ornaments while hatching plans for new illustration projects. Here are the ones I've created in the past few evenings. (The dark one must be the one I made while watching the very dark "Book of Eli" with Denzel Washington. I changed to "Narnia" after that.)

By the way, You can find my ornaments at Something Old Something New consignment shop on Route 4 West in Woodstock, at the Holiday Bazaar at the Chandler Gallery in Randolph, and also online at my Etsy shop: www.EmerlyeArts.Etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment