Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Holiday Elf Job

Every fall and winter evening I put on my Elf hat and make fine crafts in my "night studio" in front of the tv. Normally I cut kirigami mandalas (shown at my Itty Bitty Art Gallery in Pomfret or in my online Etsy shop HERE)

... but this year I had the urge to do some sewing as well. I created more Art to Wear: One of a kind Hats (at Something Old Something New in West Woodstock) . . .


and I've made three dozen ribbonwork hat & coat ornaments for my favorite vendors. They are on sale at Arjuna in Woodstock and the Chandler Gallery's Artisan Bazaar in Randolph, as well as my online Etsy shop HERE.

I post all my new work (nearly every day) on my art blog HERE, if you are interested.




My Elf days are numbered, however. After making a few more gifts for my family, I will be back in my studio painting.

After all, Barbara did ask me to sign in blood my promise to paint

No comments:

Post a Comment