Friday, November 26, 2010

This and that

My studio keeps calling and I seem to be able to be there most days. The two tea cozies are finished and they are quite different from one another, but both required quite a bit of engineering in the creation.




I've also been working on a new book, this time using full tea bags for the cover and the full size opened tea bags for the pages. I need to figure out a good way to bind it all together, which is a little tricky with the full bag cover.


I've also gone back to working on the canvas tryptic. Two panels are now complete and I have begun the third. I'm not sure if they will hang next to one another (which would be a piece 12 feet long) or over one another with some space between the canvases. Certainly the latter is more practical, but it really depends upon how it all looks and the space available for hanging.

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me! I can't wait to see these displayed in the corporate headquarters of a big tea company. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete