Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Endless Possibilities

I'm going back to some work that's been waiting.....very patiently, thank goodness. My 35 small rectangles seem to be nearer to completion and I've arranged them differently on the wall so they have a little more breathing room. It seems to help.


(These colors are much brighter than in reality...I haven't been able to get it right with my camera, always a frustration.)

So the next steps will be adding final layers of paint, then playing with their positions to help them compliment one another. The possibilities are endless. Maybe the piece will end up being an interactive one, where viewers can move them as they want to. On second thought, maybe not! I'm not sure I'm willing to relinquish that much control.

Barbara Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment